~Bleach~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Bleach~

A new person, in a new world, what could possibly go wrong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What started this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What started this forum Empty
PostSubject: What started this forum   What started this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 am

This forum was started after seeing a lot of More than complicated forums that i personally, just couldn't wrap my head around. Im not gonna use words that are made for trickery or confusion, the simplest text's are always better than showing off your grammer skills.

To make things simple, I want mainly OC (original characters)here. We can keep to the main storyline of bleach, but, havent you all seen that done so many times? I know how creative the human mind is, and i want to see how other plots set out. It wouldnt really be a forum if every thread went by the storyline, now would it.
im not sure if anyones 'pressed for time'or whatnot, but if you have some typos, its fine, no ones perfect, but please, at least make it so people understand what your saying

Please, let your creation flow!

Terms you need to know:

OOC(Out Of character)- in all honesty, i want you to write anything IC before the main point of the post, and after you finish your OWN thoughts, put a SINGLE ')' after it, its how my moderators and I learned, and i would like to teach you all the same, besides, its simpler than anything else.

IC (in character)- I want what your characters doing and ONLY what YOUR characters doing. be crafty, a single sentence is rather hard to write back to.

(Will add on, please, ask if your unsure)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumakers.com

What started this forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Bleach~ :: Important Information :: Info-
Jump to: