~Bleach~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Bleach~

A new person, in a new world, what could possibly go wrong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Palace of the King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forgotten Palace of the King Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 am

Where the espada and El ejército de la muerte negra stayed while in Hueco Mundo. Its a drawing place for all those who're stronger than the ordinary hollow who stay there.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumakers.com
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Noaria walked into the realm. "tch where are the people? i thought i was going to get to kill." he huffed and kicked up some dirt. Then something caught his attention, ruins. Lifting an eyebrow he walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
KuroInu
Taicho
KuroInu

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

*Colmillo walked through the palace looking at the various rooms that were in ruins. Also spotting th ehuge hole in a strange daylight sky in the middle dome of the palace.* What an odd place, *he stifled a laugh.* Why would someone build a palace in the middle of the desert and leave it to rott and decay? I would've trained an army and ruled all of Heuco Mundo! But that's just what I- *he busted up laughing at himself, and slowly got himself under control.* I would've done, thats just what I woulda done... *he took a deep breath and looked out one of the many windows in the palace, spotting a small figure on the distance.* Great another person to share this awesome palace with... just my luck. *he cackled a little and took a deep breath.* I guess I could go say hello to him in the entry hall. That would be polite after all, *he left the room and headed for the entry hall laughing like a hyena.*
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Miedo growled softly at the approaching presence, he had no idea who, or what it was, though he may be a bear, he was still stuck in a wall and has been for quite some time now. With loss of blood and an unignorable presence, he was fully on guard, especially, by the evil cackling down the hall.
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 am

Noaria smirked smelling blood, "thats more like it" he said aloud and within seconds he was by Miedo, "Need some help there~?" he laughs poking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Miedo snarled, biting the hand, or paw? that touched him, "not another laugher" Miedo sighs, moving around his wrist and ankle slightly, more streams of blood dripping out.
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm

"aw but it looks like you could use some help" with that he grinned
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Miedo growls softly, "I do not requitre help from one such as you"
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm

"such as me? Why Im the same as you" Noaria mused.
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 pm

" I do believe, we are completely different" Miedo sighed and began to try an remove his wrist from the trap, gripping some strange little box in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm

"Is that so." Noaria smirked watching him.
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yes it is, now please, either leave, or be prepared to get eaten" Miedo said smoothly, hissing softly while the spikes dig further into his ankle.
Back to top Go down
KuroInu
Taicho
KuroInu

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

*Colmillo waltzed in on four legs, spotting the bunny and the Bear.* Oh hello there. I guess I'm a bit late and some people came into my castle. *he huffed.* Great Now I have to share... so who are you guys and why is that one *he motions to Miero and chuckles.* in two bear traps?
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Noaria looked to Colmillo as he came in, "Who knows? I'm out of here anways." he stretched then began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Miedo growled at the two who decided to just, mock him really, looking at what is in his free hand, he decided, why not, and threw it at the retreating figure of the rabbit, hitting him right on the tail
Back to top Go down
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 pm

"Gah." with that Noaria turned into what Miedo was, what was called an arrancar. "What the-?!" he growled and glared back at the other two. "What did you do to me!" he threw it back hitting Colmillo.
Back to top Go down
KuroInu
Taicho
KuroInu

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 am

Colmillo yelped, and jumped back as the Hogyoku hit him. He cackled a little as the dust cleared, "Dude I have fingers!!!" He shouted laughing annoyingly. I think that maybe today just became the greatest day of my life!!" He said mockingly, tossing the hogyoku out the window. "dun, dun dun!" He said, turning and laughing as he started to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Miedo sighed heavily, he never imagines that those two idiots would become like he was. "Stop your cackling and just get out of here" He growled sligthly, resuming trying to free his wrist from the trap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Palace of the King   Forgotten Palace of the King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Palace of the King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Bleach~ :: Role Playing :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: