~Bleach~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Bleach~

A new person, in a new world, what could possibly go wrong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules to the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules to the site Empty
PostSubject: Rules to the site   Rules to the site I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 am

Along with the obvious rules, i'd like to just make sure a couple things are clear.

1: Im a big fan of Yaoi myself, but, please, not in posts everyone will see, not everyone like same gender make out sessions :3

2: there are three and ONLY 3 moderators to this site, all act as Admin, their emails will be provided for any further information, all three of us are almost always on Yahoo messanger, so, if there is a problem, tell one of us so we can handle is ASAP.

3: Dont be an ass to ther characters, i mean, its just not right, and talk it out before you kill someone? Character death is never a fun thing

4: If someone needs anything at all, We will work hard to get done, whatever it is you want done (Depending on what you want, some things, we will just not do)

5. No god Modding, if you dont know what that means it means no superiors where you can defeat anyone no matter what. Try to stay equal :3

6. When creating your Bleach characters only 2 per species, like 2 Quincy 2 arrancar, so and and so forth. However while considering Shinigami and Zampaktou, if you make both you can only have one of each but if you only want to make a Shinigami then you can two but no Zampaktou. Same thing goes for if you just want Zampaktou.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumakers.com
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

Rules to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules to the site   Rules to the site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

You should probably add God Moddng, that will clash together and people'll get angry and plus its no fair ^^ and for the yaoi can i suggest that maybe we make a Section seclusively for that?(for mature things i mean (not that bad yaoi either i know thats not aloud period)) And it has a warning on it so those who dont want to see that or are too young dont stumble across it?
Back to top Go down

Rules to the site
Page 1 of 1