~Bleach~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Bleach~

A new person, in a new world, what could possibly go wrong

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Espada~ (Hollows)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

~Espada~ (Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: ~Espada~ (Hollows)   ~Espada~ (Hollows) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 am

If you want to be a 1-10, make your character outline, then ask permission, there are ONLY 10 slots after all

___________________________________________________-

Name:
Age(seemingly):
Height:
Weight:
Build(same as shinigami):
Release:

Appearance:

History:

all reletivly the same as the Shinigami
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrp.forumakers.com
MewMewUke
Taicho
MewMewUke

~Espada~ (Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: Noaria   ~Espada~ (Hollows) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Name: Noaria
Age(seemingly):17
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110 lb
Build: Noaria has a normal build, not too big not to small and not necessarily a muscle head.
Release: Conejo

Dislikes: being ordered around

Appearance: ~Espada~ (Hollows) Bleachhh

History: Before Noaria became in espada he was a Conejo (like how Grimmjow was a pantera) he was small then at that time but wasnt to be dealt with, never judge the book by its cover after all. Once the other espada had found him, he was only pursuaded by the fact that he could kill. Noaria after awhile found he was very interested in the Kuchiki race, although it was said that they were all killed off he knew there had to be one more left. In order to draw them out he put zenpon in his hair. Noaria cant wait to pick at the poor suckers that were left...
Back to top Go down
KuroInu
Taicho
KuroInu

~Espada~ (Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: Colmillo Negro   ~Espada~ (Hollows) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Name: Colmillo Negro (Fang Black)

Age(seemingly): He appears to be 24 or 25

Espada Number Request: I'd like to be Number 6

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 205

Build(same as shinigami): He's extremely strong, and built to take anything. He's pure muscle and he knows that if someone tries to mess with him then all he has to do is break them in half. If someone was to look at him they'd most likely fall in love due to his creepy animalistic beauty.

Release: Risa, Hyena del Sangre

Likes: He loves meat, lauging at people when they're in distress, fighting, and flexing

Dislikes: He dislikes anything vegetable like, or clothing when it makes him to hot.

Appearance: (will post a picture when I'm finished with it) He's a tall muscular guy, with bandages wrapped around his arms and waist. He has short hair, and a single long wrapped braid on his right side. He doesn't like to wear to many clothes due to the fact that he loves his tight body.

History: Colmillo walked around Heuco Mundo like he owned it. Even though he's not incredibly strong in his adjunches form. One day however he stumbled across the remains of a large palace in the middle of the desert. Being a curious Hyena he wandered in and stumbled across a man that was locked up in two bear traps. He couldn't contain his laughter (duh hyena) and he almost died from hyperventilating until that man in the bear traps decided to throw a creepy box at him which turned him into a Vasto Lorde. He was in awe at how 'beautiful' he was and kept laughing at the man working to free him from his traps. From there who knows what's going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Kairoku
Taicho
Kairoku

~Espada~ (Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Espada~ (Hollows)   ~Espada~ (Hollows) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Name:Miedo Blanco
Age(seemingly): 18
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 126
Build: A smaller build, esspecially for a bear, though he may look small, he his strength is what truely matters
Release: Maul, Oso del fortuno

Dislikes: People who act like they know everything

Appearance: ~Espada~ (Hollows) RAWR

History: Miedo has always been, a very curious bear, he was always sticking his nose where it didnt belong, gain knowledge about, several things, so when he saw an abandoned palace, he could no pass that up, he made his way through a small hole in the wall, though, before his foot made it through, he got caught in a sort of spiked trap. his left arm flew to the first thing he could reach, which was unfortunatly, another trap, theefore, he grabbed onto a sort of, display box, so he would not loose his hand, as he was inveloped in a sort of warm glow, next thing he knows, he has a hole in his hand, and his armour, is now only a fragment of his previous monstrous claw, on his arm. He remains inthe palace, trying to free himself daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Espada~ (Hollows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Espada~ (Hollows)   ~Espada~ (Hollows) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Espada~ (Hollows)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Bleach~ :: Characters :: Characters Welcome~-
Jump to: